Status: Beta. Breaking changes are expected until 1.0.
Rust library for using Atomic Data.
Check out the docs on docs.rs.
For code examples, see
examples/basic.rs and the many tests in the code.
- Two stores for Atomic Data:
- In-memory store for getting / setting data (
Store). Useful for clients.
- On disk database (
Db, uses Sled), which powers
- JSON-AD Parser & Serializer
- Serialization of atomic data to JSON-AD, plain JSON, RDF, Turtle, N-Triples and JSON-LD.
- Path traversal
- Convert Atomic Data to Rust native types
- Resolve / parse mappings (bookmarks)
- Validate Atomic Schema
- Atomic Commits (transactions / delta’s / changes / updates / versioning / history)
- Plugin system (although not very mature)
- Collections (pagination, sorting, filtering)
- Querying (using triple pattern fragments)
- Saving Atomic Config files.
Some features of this library are optional, to minimize bundle size and compile times.
The db features adds persistence, which means that you can store stuff on an HDD / SSD.
It uses [Sled], a performant, embedded key-value store.
If you need RDF serialization options (Turtle / N-Triples), use this feature.
Filesystem management of Atomic Config files.